Grad Requirements

Getting Your High School Credential

To graduate with a BCAGD or Adult Dogwood, students must have an English 12, a Math 11 and at least three additional Grade 12 electives.

Students may also use other course credits towards graduation; for example:

  • Adult Education courses (offered at many colleges and universities);
  • Post-secondary courses;
  • Ministry-authorized courses taken a long time ago.

The institution issuing the diploma will require all transfer credit information and relevant transcripts in order to verify courses taken and grades received.

Please contact a SIDES counsellor to discuss your options for Adult Graduation.