SIDES Test Protocol
- Each test must be requested via the Toolbox on the SIDES website. Once the Test Request has been approved, the test may be written.
- ID is required at the time of writing a test at SIDES.
- SIDES' hours of operation should be noted, so that students have enough time to write the test before the school closes.
- Any accommodations required for test writing should be discussed with a SIDES counsellor or teacher, prior to writing the test.
- SIDES can only provide two test-writing opportunities for any module or unit. If a student has not completed all assignments in that module or unit and fails the first attempt at that test, then the student will be required to complete all the missing assignments, and re-do all the failed assignments for that module or unit before the test may be re-written.
- The receptionist must be informed if a student is writing the SECOND ATTEMPT of a test, so that the correct version of the test is written.