There are no tuition fees for:
- students registered full-time with SIDES as their school of record from kindergarten to grade 12;
- students who are registered at another school in grades 10, 11, or 12, and wish to take courses at SIDES;
- adult non-graduate students;
- graduated adults who wish to upgrade will be eligible for 100% funding for a limited number of courses, including English and Math Literacy courses, English 11 and 12, Math 11 and 12 (Pre-Calculus, Foundations and Apprenticeship/Workplace), Biology 11 and 12, Chemistry 11 and 12 and Physics 11 and 12.
In-school International Students
- Paper or on-line courses $750
Textbook & Resource Deposits
Textbook deposits are payable by cash, debit, Visa, or MasterCard, and are refundable upon return of the texts.
- Course level deposit (per course) - deposits vary by course up to a maximum of $150.00.
- Full grade deposit (flat fee) for all full-time school-age SIDES students - $150 for textbooks and course materials
- Family deposit - families with two or more children (K - grade 12) pay a flat fee of $300
- Families or students travelling outside Canada who require textbooks must pay the full deposit on all texts, not just the flat fee of $150. This deposit is refundable once the books are returned.
- Full-time SIDES students may be eligible for a computer loan with payment of a refundable deposit of $150.00.