K-9 Registration Process
If SIDES sounds like a good fit for your child, please proceed with the following steps to register.
- Contact SIDES Beaver Lake Campus to speak to the grade level teacher. This conversation allows for you to gain more specific information and ask questions.
- Fill out an online application. Once the application has been received, a SIDES staff member will contact you to arrange an intake meeting.
- Gather documents for the registration process that include your child’s birth certificate and parent’s proof of residency. To ensure the return of our books and resources, a deposit of $100-$150 is required. Should this fee pose financial hardship, please advise your child’s teacher.
- Attend the intake meeting with your child and the SIDES teacher. At this meeting, you will share information about your child as a learner to complete a Student Learning Plan. Your child will also complete two short registration assignments.
- Withdraw your student from their previous school.