ESL Beginner Course Details
If you are unsure what ESL level to register in please take the English Placement test on our ESLBC website.
- Limited exposure to English
- Usage and recognition of common words
Beginner ESL Online Course
- (125 hours) helps students prepare for the Cambridge KET exam (Key English Test)
- A2 (Basic-Waystage) Common Reference for Languages
- Accurate pronunciation with our advanced voice recognition and speech analysis tools
- One-on-one Skype conversation time with your English teacher
For more information visit our ESLBC website.
- Basic computer skills.
- Headset, microphone required
Click here to view the Prescribed Learning Outcomes for this course.